Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Chris The HVAC Guy's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- i use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Chris The HVAC Guy's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Chris The HVAC Guy at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Chris The HVAC Guy's web site are provided "as is". Chris The HVAC Guy makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Chris The HVAC Guy does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Chris The HVAC Guy or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Chris The HVAC Guy's Internet site, even if Chris The HVAC Guy or a Chris The HVAC Guy authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Chris The HVAC Guy's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Chris The HVAC Guy does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Chris The HVAC Guy may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Chris The HVAC Guy does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Chris The HVAC Guy has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Chris The HVAC Guy of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Chris The HVAC Guy's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of NJ without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Options For Improving Your Indoor Air Quality
Being a New Jersey homeowner means that you have a lot of tasks to take care of. Unfortunately, one detail that tends to get overlooked is the need for improving your indoor air quality. According to the EPA, indoor air pollution can be 2 to 5 times worse than the most polluted air outside the home. Alarmingly, in some instances, indoor air quality was found to be as high as 100 times more polluted…
- Common Heating Repairs & How to Avoid Them
One of the smartest things that you can do, as a New Jersey homeowner, is become familiar with the industry expert you want to work with, when you are in need of heating repairs. However, the other wise thing to do is learn more about how to prevent common repair needs. Being able to avoid having emergency repairs at all, will save your time, stress and money…